How To Connect Sony ELC to a JetStream Plus
1. Choose a TCP/IP port that ELC and Logitek will communicate on. Set the JetStream Plus PC to a static address in the ELC subnet.
2. Disable the Windows Firewall or create rules within the Windows firewall to allow this port to be open.
3. Go to JetStream Server and choose the External Comms tab. Everything we will be doing is in the External Protocols section in the lower right corner.
4. Under Set up, set the following values:
Protocol Name: Sony ELC
Surface Number: 1
JetStream First Fader: 1
Number of Faders: 38
Master Fader: most installations will set this to None. If you want ELC to have control of the master fader, set this to Artisan Master 1.
5. Click on the TCP/IP tab.
Under TCP Server, enter the following:
Local TCP/IP Port: 8003
You cannot change this value if the "connect as" box is checked. We will ignore any entries in the TCP/IP Client section.
6. Click on the Set up tab again. Check Connection Enabled as TCP/IP Server. If everything works, you should see a green box next to TCP/IP in the tab and if you click on Network Log you will see ELC polling the engine. You may need to restart ELC to re-establish the connection.
If Show In Network Log and Show ExtPro In Log are unchecked, you will not see the ELC chatter on the Network Log page. You can re-enable this to verify things are connected and turn those features off afterwards. ELC is very chatty, and turning the logging off will make for smaller log files.
- Make sure that ELC has the correct IP address of the JetStream
- Make sure that both ELC and the JetStream are talking on the same port number
- Make sure that the Windows firewall isn't blocking the port
- Make sure you're on the correct VLAN or network switch to see ELC
JetStream Plus Manual
The Logitek JetStream Plus Manual is attached below. Other useful manuals in this section for your product are: JetSet Manual vTools Version 5 Manual
How to Set Up Ross Overdrive with JetStream Plus
1. Choose a TCP/IP port that Overdrive and Logitek will communicate on. 2. Create rules within the Windows firewall to allow this port to be open in both directions 3. Go to JetStream Server and choose the External Comms tab. Everything we will be ...
JetStream (Plus & Mini) Version 5 Software Manuals
JetSet is the web-based configuration system for the JetStream. This manual also incorporates the JetStream Server program. Command Builder is the scripting language for macros. vTools are virtual tools such as vMix+.
Using a mixIT Console with a JetStream Mini or JetStream Plus
You must set the first three letters of the Surface Unique Name to HLX in order for the surface labels to be passed to the console.
JetStream Mini Manual
The JetStream Mini Quick Start Guide and JetStream Mini manuals are attached below. Other useful manuals in this section are: JetSet Manual vTools Version 5 Manual