How To Disable The Serial Mouse Driver In Windows 7 and Windows 10
On JetStream products, an embedded PC uses a serial port to connect to the DSP card for administration.
On AE-32 products, an external PC uses a serial port to connect to the DSP card for administration.
Windows will see the metering data we send on the serial port and think it's a serial mouse and load the serial mouse driver. That prevents our software from being able to properly load and communicate with the DSP card.
Here is how to force Windows to not load the serial mouse driver on boot in Windows 7 and Windows 10:
- Click the Start button, type “regedit” in the Search field, and then open the Registry Editor.
- Navigate to the registry key:
- In the right pane of the Registry Editor, select Start and change its value to 4 to disable serial mouse detection at boot time.
- Close the Registry Edior and restart your PC.
We make this edit to the registry before we ship JetStream products, but some Windows updates will reset the Start value, meaning you need to set it again.
The reboot at the end is mandatory.
How to move Supervisor 3.6 from a Windows 7 computer to a Windows 10 computer
Copy the C:\Logitek or C:\Logitek 3.6 folder where all of your software is located to a portable drive. (Tip: delete the files in the AE Comm Log and Network Log folders so you're not backing up several gigs worth of old logs.) Move that folder to ...
How To Connect Sony ELC to a JetStream Plus
1. Choose a TCP/IP port that ELC and Logitek will communicate on. Set the JetStream Plus PC to a static address in the ELC subnet. 2. Disable the Windows Firewall or create rules within the Windows firewall to allow this port to be open. 3. Go to ...
Ultra-VU Meter (NBC 896 & NBC 996 Special Version)
This was a special audio meter manufactured for NBC Television. This is the only information that we have available about this version of the meter. Ultra-VU meters from this series will say UVU-NBC 896 or UVU-NBC 996 on the serial number label.
The Ultra-VU was made in desktop and rackmount formats and in stereo and 5.1 formats. For meters that say UVU NBC 896 or 996 on the serial number label, refer to the NBC version of the meter. All other versions of the Ultra-VU use the manual below.
JET67 Configuration Manual for use with Logitek Helix Radio Console
Welcome Thank you for purchasing a Logitek Networked Console System. Logitek has offered Continuous Innovation Since 1979, and the JET67 continues that tradition with AES-67 networking, Livewire+ and Ravenna compatibility, and optional Dante ...