How To Set Up Merging Technologies Ovation with JetNet WDM Driver/JetStream Plus
For customers using the NETB audio networking card in their JetStream Mini/JetStream Plus
Follow these steps to use ASIO4all to let the PC see our WDM driver as an ASIO device:
- Install the JetNet driver on the Ovation computer and set up the stream in JetNet Control. Ensure that the JetStream sees the new source and that you're getting the sync pulse (see JetNet Install document for info on driver installation.)
- Install ASIO4All on the Ovation computer.
- Go into the VS3 control panel (in the Merging Technologies folder on the start menu) and set Ovation to use ASIO4ALL as the sound card. Save.
- Launch Ovation. This will open ASIO4ALL in the system tray. Click on the icon.
- In ASIO4ALL, choose the JetNet driver as the device to be used. Click the wrench in the bottom right corner to open advanced settings. Make sure that the output of the JetNet driver is enabled (blue arrow on) and the output of the JetNet driver is not enabled (no blue arrow).
- In ASIO4ALL, slide the buffer all the way to the right (2048 samples). Keep the rest of the defaults.
- Close ASIO4ALL
- Close Ovation
- When you come back up, you should get audio out of Ovation. If you have a green icon in the system tray for ASIO4ALL but no audio, in Ovation click View Mixer, select the router in the mixer, and make sure that the crosspoints for left and right of ASIO4ALL are selected for outputs 1 and 2.
- If you need to adjust the playback level of Ovation, do it in Ovation's mixer.
For customers using the NET-67 card in the JetStream Plus:Use the Dante Virtual Soundcard instead of JetNet, which supports ASIO out of the box.
How To Set Up Dante On The JetStream Plus
General Notes Connect Audio Net 1 on the JSP-DSP card to the Dante Network The default out of the box is that the Dante networking module is expecting to be issued an IP address by a DHCP server. All Dante devices need to be on the same subnet. If ...
How To Set Up Cisco Catalyst 2960 for Logitek AoIP
OverviewLogitek uses multicast audio packets to stream audio between devices. These packets require a switch with IGMP Snooping and an IGMP Querier for proper management. You must set up these features in order for the switch to properly take care of ...
Using the Livewire+ AoIP driver with the JET67 and NET67
Follow this guide to configure the Livewire+ AES-67 driver for use with the Logitek JET67 Audio Engine. Open Livewire driver GUI. In the Sources list check the Enable box, enter the stream name, Livewire channel number and packet mode. Press the ...
Using Dante Virtual Soundcard With The Logitek JET67 and NET67
Here are the steps for using Dante Virtual Soundcard with the Logitek JET67 Audio Engine and NET67 card for JetStream Plus. On the JET67 Audio Engine, the optional J67-DANTE module must be installed. On the NET67 card for JetStream Plus, a Dante ...
How To Set Up HP ProCurve 2920 for Logitek AoIP
OverviewIt is critical that you enable IGMP Snooping and the IGMP Querier on your Ethernet switch for audio networking. These switch features properly manage the multicast audio packets that flow between devices. Without these features being turned ...