Using the Livewire+ AoIP driver with the JET67 and NET67
Follow this guide to configure the Livewire+ AES-67 driver for use with the Logitek JET67 Audio Engine.
- Open Livewire driver GUI. In the Sources list check the Enable box, enter the stream name, Livewire channel number and packet mode. Press the Apply button to make the entry valid. The Jet67 works with either Standard Stereo (5 mS/packet) or AES67 (1 mS/packet) mode. Note that most PCs can only output a few AES67 streams before having dropouts. The channel number can be entered as an IP address. The address will get converted to a Livewire channel number when the Apply button is pressed.
- Set the sync source to PTP Slave and the PTP domain to 0. The DSCP setting does not matter but the default value works well. If the sync mode is changed the PC should be rebooted.
- If sync is being received the Sync Packets received reading on the Statistics page will increase by around 5 counts per second.
- If the Jitter reading on the Statistics page is constantly more that 25000 streams may be subject to dropouts. Jitter can be quite high during the first few minutes after a startup. Press the reset jitter button to get a current reading.
- The Clock master line gives the IP address of the current PTP master clock.
This process will place the streams on your network. In order to route the sources to the console, you will need to manually create entries in the config file for each network stream. Refer to this article for more information: How To Manually Add AoIP Streams To The JET67 and NET67
Using Dante Virtual Soundcard With The Logitek JET67 and NET67
Here are the steps for using Dante Virtual Soundcard with the Logitek JET67 Audio Engine and NET67 card for JetStream Plus. On the JET67 Audio Engine, the optional J67-DANTE module must be installed. On the NET67 card for JetStream Plus, a Dante ...
How To Set Up Merging Technologies Ovation with JetNet WDM Driver/JetStream Plus
For customers using the NETB audio networking card in their JetStream Mini/JetStream Plus Follow these steps to use ASIO4all to let the PC see our WDM driver as an ASIO device: Install the JetNet driver on the Ovation computer and set up the stream ...
Choosing An IP Address Scheme for Logitek AoIP
Set up a private IP address range that doesn't conflict with other subnets in your network, and keep your Audio over IP devices in that range. We don't have a preference, just pick something that works for your facility. Not to get too deep in the ...
How To Manually Add AoIP Streams To The JET67 and NET67
The JET67 Audio Engine and the NET67 card for the Logitek JetStream Plus uses SAP to announce streams to other Livewire and AES67 devices and receive stream announcements from those other Livewire and AES-67 devices. Some Livewire devices send and ...
How To Set Up Cisco Catalyst 2960 for Logitek AoIP
OverviewLogitek uses multicast audio packets to stream audio between devices. These packets require a switch with IGMP Snooping and an IGMP Querier for proper management. You must set up these features in order for the switch to properly take care of ...